By now if you haven’t heard of this massive storm, named Sandy, that is supposed to collide with her bro, Nor Easter, then you must live far, far away from socialization and you probably aren’t even reading my blog. Otherwise, you are well aware and probably waited in line at your neighborhood liquor store for about 30 minutes today.
Unfortunately it looks like Sandy is supposed to make a swift turn onto the New Jersey Shore and cause more of stir than Snooki.
But in all seriousness, I hope that all my friends and family hunkering down to wait it out stay safe! Here are some links I found to keep you entertained and informed through the beginnings of the ‘cane.
- Atlantic City Electric Power Outage Map (for my friends and fam)
- Weather Report from NOAA.gov (less hype)
- 10 Things to Eat When a Hurricane’s a-Comin’– Get cooking before it’s too late
- Thought Catalog’s Live Update of Hurricane Sandy
- Nail art ideas to kill some time while you are in Sandy lock down