As an avid reader of POPSUGAR and their many other websites (they even have one for tech girls- GeekSugar) I was intrigued by their Must Have Box. Subscription boxes/bags seem to be a new trend. I’ve seen market focused ones for beauty products, fashion, health food, and fitness but POPSUGAR’s online publications cover a wide range of topics so theirs is the best of everything—food, style, beauty, media, and lifestyle.
I decided that from the looks of the August box that September could be really worth it’s $35 price (which ended up being $25 from a promo I found online). I ordered and then kind of forgot about it.
Until last Friday when my box arrived!
It comes wrapped in pink tissue paper and with a little booklet that explains all the contents. The September box was jam-packed!
POPSUGAR September Box Breakdown:
- Benefit Cabana Glama Makeup Set- $18.99
- Brokendown scarf- $84 to $94
- Perks of Being a Wallflower Book- $8
- Perks of Being a Wallflower movie tickets (2)- $20
- Rifle Paper Co.’s Lined Notepad– $8
- Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips– $3
- Kitsch Hair Ties– $13.99
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Caramels (4)- $5
- Pop-Up Pantry Dinners cookie and one free meal voucher- $45
- POPSUGAR pouch for change, phone, cards…etc.
- Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Towelettes– $2
- Tracie Martyn Skin Care Line – $25
Total: About $250
As you can see the contents of the box are worth much more than the $35 price. Not to mention, they really are useful. I was planning on seeing Perks of Being a Wallflower and now I can go for free and bring a friend. Benefit is one of my favorite makeup brands so I will definitely make use of the set. I think I wore the scarf almost every day over the weekend. The cleansing face wipes will replace my Clean and Clear ones that just ran out. I could go on but I’ll just say- I’m impressed, good job POPSUGAR! I can’t wait to see what’s inside October’s box, hopefully something spooky?
*I was not gifted this box and the review are my own thoughts of the products/service.*